Monday 15 September 2014

Family Nutrition






If you are reading this letter, chances are you are interested in improving yours and/or your families overall health. My name is Heidi Grimwood. I have worked for over 17 years internationally in the health profession, as a Nutritional Therapist and Personal Trainer.

During this time, I have helped people of all ages lose weight, become more fit, and generally improve their quality of life through a program of activity and better nutrition.

It’s no secret that the obesity rate in Ireland is growing at an alarming rate. With 1 in 5 children obese and many more weighing more than they should, it’s time to take action to battle this rising epidemic.

It all starts in the home, where parents help their children develop the good habits that will lead to a lifetime of healthy living. If you are already working on this, you’re on the right track, but even more can be done.

And what if your child is overweight or among that 1 in 5? Well, even if you or someone in your family is affected by this problem, it’s not too late to do something about it. The reasons for obesity are not as important as what you do to solve the problem. If you’re feeling overwhelmed wondering what to do, I can help.

I work with families on everything from coping with fussy eaters, to dealing with allergy concerns, to helping with eating disorders. Use my extensive recipe collection to prepare cheap but healthy meal options.  

My outlook on healthy living is not one of unrealistic goals and expensive shopping bills, with a gym workout fit for elite athletes. Eating healthy and staying active doesn’t have to be complicated or a chore. I work with real people and help them make realistic improvements in their lifestyle.

I offer one to one nutrition therapy sessions for one or all the family at a fee of only €40.

I also offer group nutrition sessions and they last approximately 45 minutes. I allow a total of 1 ½ hours to answer questions and talk about your individual concerns. To go along with the sessions, you’ll get handouts on everything I talk about, as well as recipes.

To book a one to one session or a seminar, please contact me at 085 7330038.

Yours in Health


Heidi Grimwood

Nutritional Therapist & Personal Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment